Golden Gate Community Park, one of Collier County’s busiest parks, is located in the heart of Golden Gate City on Golden Gate Parkway four miles east of Airport Road and is home to one of the most exciting park attractions, Wheels Skate/BMX Park.
Golden Gate Community Park’s amenities include:
- 2 lit softball fields
- 1 lit little league field
- 1 lit baseball field
- 1 lit soccer/football field
- 4 lit tennis and racquetball courts
- lit basketball courts
- shuffleboard courts
- bocce court
- lit playground
- paved fitness trail
- boat ramp
- nine meeting rooms
- a game room
- rest rooms
- band shell
- picnic pavilions
- Wheels – a skatepark and a Collier County’s only BMX track (see below for more information)
- Fitness Center – The fitness center has numerous treadmills, ellipticals, free weights and weight machines for a personal, comprehensive exercise experience. Click HERE for more information.
- Aquatic Facility – The facility has a 25-yard by 25-meter heated pool, a children’s activity pool, a 110-foot open slide, a 110-foot tube slide, two 1-meter springboards and one 3-meter springboard. Click HERE for more information.
- Collier County Community Garden is a non-profit, volunteer group, seeking to provide Collier County residents access to community supported gardens on public land, where vegetables, fruits, and herbs may be cultivated year-round. Garden beds are available for rent on an annual basis for a nominal yearly fee and includes all the tools and supplies necessary for a successful and enjoyable harvest.
Wheels BMX Skatepark
Wheels BMX Skatepark is an annex of the Golden Gate Community Center, located in the heart of Golden Gate. Skatepark amenities include: 2 meeting rooms, a game room with a Skate & BMX Pro-shop, rest rooms, band shell, a skate park, and a National Bicycle League (NBL) sanctioned BMX track. The skate park offers a dynamic flow to skaters of all ages. Skate clinics are offered during the school calendar year, and skate camps during the summer break. Wheels also provides skaters the opportunity for social interaction during the late skate socials and a place to demonstrate their skills during skate competitions.
Wheels Skatepark is home to Naples BMX which offers a unique opportunity for Bicycle Motocross enthusiasts of all ages to learn, practice and improve their BMX racing skills. The BMX track also offers clinics and camps for all interested riders in this new Olympic sport. Wheels showcases dozens of competitions throughout the year for both children and adults.
Click HERE for more information about Wheels BMX Skatepark.
Golden Gate Community Park is free for all to visit and enjoy; however, the fitness center and aquatic facility do charge the following entrance fees.
Daily walk-in Fee: $7
Monthly Membership: $25
Annual Passes are also available. Click on the website link at the top of the page for more information.
Youth 3-17: $3
Under 3: Free
Seniors 60+: $3