Description & History:
Lee County Parks & Recreation (LCPR) San Carlos pool is a heated, eight-lane, outdoor pool open year-round complete with hot showers, locker rooms, restrooms, and water slides. It is co-located with the Karl Drews Special Needs Center. A roller hockey rink and playground (ADA) are also located on-site. The pool is open daily during the summer and Tuesday through Saturday the rest of the year. Water exercise, swim lessons, and lap swim are available year-round.
The pool was opened in 1989, underwent renovations in 1991, 1998, 2002, and 2005. Deck lighting, shade structures, ADA accommodations, water slides, and other enhancements and upgrades have been completed.
- Admission: Low-cost. See website for more information
- Supervision: Children should always be supervised by a responsible adult at the pool
- Lifeguard on duty: Yes
- Pavilion Rental: Yes. Call the pool to reserve
- Parking: Free
- ADA accessibility: Yes, including chair lift
- Lightning Policy: LCPR early warning weather system
- Cold Weather Policy: If the temp dips below 60 degrees, pools will close
- Closure due to Weather: No refunds will be issued
Daily passes are $2-$3 per person. Please navigate to the webpage using the link at the top of the page for more information regarding usage fees.