Description & History:
Estero Community Park is a 55-acre multipurpose park with the following amenities:
- Amphitheater; Stage/Lawn Area
- Lighted Playground
- Six (6) Picnic Shelters
- Two (2) rentable Pavilions
- Off-lead Dog Park with Shelter
- Four (4) lighted Bocci Courts
- 12 lighted Horseshoe Courts
- Three lighted Sand Volleyball Courts
- One (1) multipurpose bermuda field- no lights
- Two (2) lighted multipurpose bermuda fields
- 18 hole Disc Golf Course
In addition, the Estero Recreation Center offers 3 basketball courts, 4 volleyball courts, 6 pickleball courts, classroom/meeting rooms, dance studio, art studio, game room, fitness center & locker rooms.
Estero Community Park is free for all to visit and enjoy; however, there are fees required to use the recreation center amenities. Please click HERE for more information about the Estero Recreation Center.